This rooster Florentine is completely crispy, juicy, and coated in a creamy white wine sauce. With only one skillet and some simple steps, you’ll have a scrumptious dinner in below 30 minutes. This dish tastes unbelievable by itself, however can be served over a mattress of sautéed spinach and mushrooms for a tasty low-carb meal!
What Makes This Chicken Florentine Recipe So Good
- It requires only one skillet to make your complete meal! That means simple cooking, and an excellent simpler cleanup.
- Fresh parsley and spinach maintain this rooster Florentine gentle, whereas cream and parmesan cheese make it oh-so satisfying. It’s the right steadiness between wholesome, but comforting. You may also serve it any means you’d like – over pasta, sautéed greens, or just by itself!
- It’s completely seasoned and really conventional. The “Florentine” within the title, means the recipe reigns from the area of Florence, Italy. This recipe feels fancy, however remains to be very approachable. Truly the most effective recipe to impress dinner visitors along with your restaurant-high quality abilities – nobody has to know the way simple it was to make!
Key Ingredients for Chicken Florentine
Dry White Wine – The cooking course of burns off any alcohol within the wine and leaves you with a shiny, citrusy taste. When searching for a white wine to cook dinner with, hunt down something that has “crisp” within the description. Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Grigio are often my go-tos for this recipe.
Heavy Cream – The base to our creamy sauce, heavy cream provides this dish extremely wealthy and daring taste. Whipping cream or complete milk would make nice substitutes for the heavy cream on this recipe. And should you’re seeking to make this dairy-free, use coconut milk as a substitute!
Parmesan Cheese – A bit goes a great distance on this rooster Florentine. Just 1/four cup is all you want to introduce that good sharp and savory taste to your dish. Grated Pecorino Romano additionally works on this recipe. And should you’re making this dairy-free, use dietary yeast as a substitute.
- You can freeze this rooster Florentine for as much as a month! To reheat – place in a baking dish, cowl it with foil and bake within the oven at 350° Fahrenheit for 1-2 hours or till rooster is heat during.
- If your skillet is simply too small to suit all 4 rooster breasts, cook dinner them in separate batches. I ended up cooking my rooster breasts two at a time because of the dimension of my skillet. Avoid overcrowding your pan, with a view to get that good golden crust on each side of your rooster!
- If you intend on serving this rooster Florentine with a aspect of sautéed spinach and mushrooms, cook dinner the greens in the identical skillet earlier than you make your rooster. Add a tablespoon of butter to your skillet, add within the spinach and mushrooms, sauté till tender, then put aside. When the rooster is finished, ladle a little bit of the sauce over your sautéed veggies and revel in!
More Delicious Chicken Recipes
Hey – you’ve made it this far, and now we’re greatest mates! If you make this recipe, I’d love so that you can give it a star ranking ★ under. Make certain you comply with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, too!
This rooster Florentine is completely crispy, juicy, and coated in a creamy white wine sauce. With only one skillet and some simple steps, you may have a scrumptious dinner in below 30 minutes. This dish tastes unbelievable by itself, however can be served over a mattress of sautéed spinach and mushrooms as a tasty low-carb meal!
- four rooster breasts
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- four tablespoons butter
- three garlic cloves minced
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon recent parsley chopped
- 2 cups recent spinach
- Make it Keto: Use both a low-carb wine or rooster inventory instead of the white wine on this recipe.
- Make it Dairy-Free: To make this recipe dairy-free, use olive oil as a substitute of butter. Also use coconut milk as a substitute of heavy cream, and dietary yeast as a substitute of parmesan cheese.
Recipe yields roughly four servings. Nutritional values proven mirror info for 1 rooster breast with sauce. Macros might fluctuate barely relying on the particular manufacturers of components used.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 261kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 27gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 107mgSodium: 635mgPotassium: 527mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 1924IUVitamin C: eightmgCalcium: 104mgIron: 1mgNet Carbs: 1g
If you loved this recipe, you’ll want to take a look at 40 Aprons Premium! 40 Aprons Premium gives unique recipes, month-to-month meal plans, grocery lists, and extra – all fully advert free!
Hi! I’m Sam, a journey, meals and health fanatic from the New York metro space. I like creating new and ingenious recipes, and my favourite half is sharing them with others. My love of meals goes all the way in which again to my early childhood, I grew up cooking alongside my mother and Nonna – the 2 greatest cooks I do know! When I’m not within the kitchen, I’m both planning my subsequent trip, spending time outdoor (ideally on a seashore), or bingeing Netflix’s newest docu-sequence. My ardour for consuming and residing nicely led me to create the weblog and Instagram account, Sam Does Her Best, the place I well being-ify my favourite consolation meals. I’m an enormous believer that good-for-you meals can nonetheless be exploding with taste and (most significantly) simple to make. I’m thrilled to be right here at 40 Aprons doing what I do greatest – creating, photographing, and sharing scrumptious recipes with you all!